Access Bank Tanzania (ABT), is a commercial bank in Tanzania. It is licensed by the Bank of Tanzania, the central bank and national banking regulator.
ABT is a commercial bank that focuses on the micro-finance sector, serving micro, small and medium-sized enterprises. As of December 2014, the bank's assets were valued at US$109.8 million. At that time, it had 170,065 deposit accounts, with total deposits of US$88.4 million, a loan book of US$71.3 million, and 27,516 loan accounts. Access Bank Tanzania is a member of the Access Bank Group, which is composed of microfinance institutions in Sub-Saharan Africa, Central Asia, and South America, who are majority owned by the Access Holding conglomerate.
As of April 2016, ABT maintained branches at the following locations:
- Kijitonyama Branch - Derm House, New Bagamoyo Road, Kijitonyama, Dar es Salaam Main Branch
- Lumumba Branch - Summit Tower, Lumumba Road, Dar es Salaam
- Temeke Branch - Temeke Street, Dar es Salaam
- Manzese Branch - Morogoro Road, Dar es Salaam
- Tabata Branch - Nelson Mandela Road, Dar es Salaam
- Mbagala Branch - Mbagala Rangi Tatu, Dar es Salaam.
- Kariakoo Branch - Mkunguni Street, Dar es Salaam
- Mwanza Branch I - Nyerere Road, Mwanza
- mwanza Branch II - Kishimba Building, Pamba Road, Mwanza
- Kahama Branch - Isaka Road, Kahama
- Tabora Branch - NSSF Building, Jamhuri Road, Tabora
- Mbeya Branch – Mbeya.